Thursday, December 25, 2008

Reality Mail Bag - 12/25/08

Each week I will answer questions submitted by my loyal readers. I personally read every single email I receive. I will pick out the best five or so to use for the weekly post, as I won’t be able to answer all of them. I will also answer one or two questions on my daily posts as well. Now it’s time to open the mail!


Jimmy Z., Philadelphia, PA: What's your thoughts on McNabb coming back next year? E A G L E S EAGLES!

Utopia1dc: Jimmy, I really don’t know what the big fuss is all about. D-Mac is still a quality QB in this league. The Eagles still have a chance to make the playoffs if they beat Dallas and get a little help. If McNabb leaves, do the Eagles really know what Kevin Kolb can do? If Kolb can’t cut it, the Eagles could be looking at being in rebuilding mode for several years! Be careful what you wish for!


Jordan, H., Sapulpa, Oklahoma: What's up Yankee. Remember when we went to the NFC championship game against Frisco? That was an awesome run our boys had!

Utopia1dc: Jordan, what’s up dude? I haven’t seen you in years! I remember going like it was yesterday. We sure did have some fun in the early 90’s, didn’t we? I sure miss going to all the games with you guys, but it’s way too hot down there in the summer. When you get to the new stadium, you can look for my Paver, and take a picture of it for me! Peace out!


Larry J., Scranton, PA: Why is it all you Cowgirls come out of the woodwork every few years when they are winning but you hide like rats when they lose?

Utopia1dc: Larry, I’ve always been here…I don’t hide! It seems to me like it’s the other way around. I don’t hear from people for years on end, but as soon as the ‘Boys have a bad year or the Eagles are doing well, all of my friends seem to find my number and email address all of a sudden. I just like watching the games…root for whomever you want…just have fun! Don’t worry about which team other people are rooting for, just support your team of choice…period!


Tim B., Dallas, Texas: I was at last weeks game and even though the Ravens beat us it was still a cool post game celebration to close Texas stadium.

Utopia1dc: Tim, I watched it on TV, and it looked pretty lame to me. Maybe if I was there, it may have been exciting. With the ‘Boys losing the way they did, it didn’t have the same effect for me anyway. I will miss Texas Stadium, but I am looking forward to the new stadium as well. I can’t wait to go!


Molly P., Glenside, PA: The Eagles aren't gonna do anything even if they make the playoffs. I want them to lose so they can get a better draft pick next year.

Utopia1dc: Molly, you shouldn’t think like that. The Eagles will be picking in the mid teens to the low 20’s, so it’s not like it’s a top 10 pick we are talking about. If they win, they have a chance to make the tournament. You should always root for your team to win, but if you insist that they lose, that is sweet music to my ears! Go Cowboys!


Short Shots:


Tony Romo has missed some practice time this week, but he should be good to go for Sunday’s big match-up against the Eagles. Romo needs to make sure he takes care of the ball a little better. Maybe Wade Phillips should make Romo walk around with a football all week long and take care of it like it was a baby?

The Brett Favre saga is starting up again. Brett is already talking about whether or not he’s retiring after the season. Dude…just ride off into the sunset already! Play…don’t play…I don’t care! Just stop talking about it!

I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy Holiday. Merry Christmas!


Click To Email Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jordan, it's Michelle - tell Marie I said hello!! Long time no hear - hope all is "ok" in OK.

I'm right there with you on the Farve thing. Doesn't he realize how annonying he is at this point?

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!